* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Thailand is one of the most in-demand South-Asian country, Thailand tourism has increased over time. Apart from attractions of the country’s capital city - Bangkok, Thailand is dotted with rainforests, pretty white sand beaches, amazing taverns, beautiful resorts, and many historical temples.
Thailand is one of the most visited countries in Asia.
The country is dotted with many natural parks. These parks are abundant in beauty of nature and wildlife. Apart from this, some natural parks are even home to pretty waterfalls, such as the Erawan National. The seven-tiered waterfall is one of the major attractions that add to the Thailand map for tourists. With a Thailand travel guide, tourists of varied interests and of all age groups can enjoy their holiday in a way that imparts them times to treasure.
With a perfect blend of adventure, romance and some exoticism, Thailand offers a unique nightlife to its visitors. From clubbing and pubbing to cultural shows, there is a treasure trove of after-dark experiences that make this country bid for offering the most lavish nightlife. Head to Walking Street, Horizon Bar, Boogie bar, Freedom Bar, and some rooftop bars or a dinner cruise for a unique experience.
Thailand is excessively famous for is its food. With many classy eateries, the country is dotted with delicious street food corners. Tourists can try out the local dishes of Thailand or opt to enter a luxury restaurant to find out what authentic Thai food looks and tastes like!
Day 1: Ahmedabad to Bangkok by Flight
Land to a warm welcome as you begin your family trip in the Land of Smiles.
Receive a warm welcome at the Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Our representative will arrange for a private cab transfer to your hotel in Pattaya. Enjoy the spectacular views en route while on an excursion with our Bangkok Pattaya tour package for 4 nights and 5 days.
Distance from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya: 121 km
CP (Room + Breakfast)
3 Star Hotel
Economic Airfare AMD to AMD
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Visa on Arrival at Thailand
- Watersports at Koh Larn
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
* 50% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Terms & Conditions
Carry important ID proofs like Passports, Photographs, Aadhar Card etc while travelling.
Price & Rates
No of pax
Price per pax (Rs)
Above 12 years
( With Tax )
Hotel Tycon Suites or Similar
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.